I’ve gotten a blog award from Orphu44. My very first blog award! I shall proceed to run around the room excitedly.
Alright, I’m back. And still excited. Thank you so much Oprhu44!
Now, first of all, the rules.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Link back to the Blog of the Year 2012 Rules page so people can read the real, complete, and fully accurate rules of this slightly different blogger award.
4. State 5 things about yourself.
5. Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
Here’s the original — The Thought Palette.
Now! Five things about the amazing Avon. Let’s see….
1. Eoin Colfer once said I was intensely cool. Or, rather…
. That’s me. Probably one of the best compliments I’ve ever received. Seriously. I could hardly breath when I read that.
2. I get so confused when it comes to my left and right hands. Or feet.
3. I’m writing a musical based on a roleplay I’m in. Something tells me I’m too into this role-play…
4. I’ve only opened one present so far, and I have three left. Applaud my self-control.
5. I’m thinking of auditions now, and feeling a bit sick. I hate auditions.
And now my Award Receivers!
1. Jasmine from Between the Lines. ‘ello, fellow Shifter! Someday I’ll see you published, I just know it.
2. Annika from Beyond The Moon. My other fellow Shifter! You write such wonderful characters– Demi and Kyrie are both so good, yet so different.
3. Kiwi from Ramblings of a Kiwi Young Writer. Thank you for commenting so much!
4. Shim from Magic and Writing. You’re awesome. Thanks for participating in Character Interviews!
5. NevilleFan from A Teenage Writer. She happens to be my first follower! Thanks!
6. And one to Gabrielle at the Humble Abode of Gabblemac. I don’t know you that well…but you wrote a good review about Anne of Green Gables, so you deserve it.
Merry Christmas or whatever December Holiday you celebrate!