My wonderful friend Jazzy has give me the the LIEBSTER AWARD. I have another award(the Shine On Blog Award) from the amazing Nevillegirl which I’ll get to soon too. And somewhere along the way I’ll get a regular blog post up. Maybe.
But. On with the award!
List 11 random facts about myself
Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me
Nominate 11 people for the award, along with 11 questions for them to answer
- Pass it on to people that have fewer then 200 followers.
1. I got the Downton Abbey scripts yesterday. That makes me happy. Yay for going around the house pretending I’m Daisy, then Edith, then…
2. I like Fullmetal Alchemist Manga/Brotherhood Anime. Random little fact for you.
3. My first real novel, and my first Nano’s main character is a detective.
4. Shift is awesome. It tis a roleplay Jasmine and me are both in. You will hear me reference it.
5. I should be working on a project. But I’m roleplaying and posting here! BE GONE DISTRACTIONS!
6. I have allergies. But one of my friends has more allergies. One of my allergies is mustard. I can die if I eat peanuts. Am I impressing you with my tales of danger?
7. I published a story on Figment recently. Go check out my
Figment page. Yay for shameless self-advertising.
8. I’m braindead here.
9. Gertra is confusing to write when it comes to people flirting with her.
10. *SCRATCHES HEAD* LETS SEE. LETS TURN off caps. Good. Good. I like to chat with people in caps.
11. I’m revising. Revising is fun. *glazed look* Actually, it is kind of fun and I have not done enough to warrant a glazed look.
1. Who was the first character you ever wrote?
Oh my. Um. Annie, I think. She was a sunny little girl that lived in someplace resembling the Swiss Alps and was like a with-parents-and-sisters Heidi that wanted a dog. I want to go back and write her story just for kicks sometime.
2. Favorite weather to write to?
Sun actually. It inspires me. But then rain does too. It sort of depends on the season.
3. Most emotional scene ever written?
Hmm…probably the end of Crime Chasers. If we can include roleplays, then my characters reactions to various deaths.
4. Favorite character in your own stories (or top three if you can’t choose)?
Edith! Edith! Edith! But I really do love her. She started out in a roleplay and now another person and me are writing her and another character’s story.
I really love Edith.
Gertra is my other favorite. Her novel was my first actual novel, longer then 10k. And she’s awesome.
5. Favorite character in other fiction (or top three if you can’t choose)?
Holly Short. Because she’s snarky and kind and just generally awesome. An then we have Anne Shirley. Why? My blog is named after her town….
and then…Deryn from Leviathan. She’s amazing, and from one of the first steampunk books I read.
6. What are some things you’ve taken to saying you picked up from your friends? (Mine are “I kid” and “yep yep”. Guess who I got those from. 😄 )
I honestly don’t know. I don’t really think I’ve picked that much up. (Elyse? Maybe?)
7. Dream cast for one of your novels?
AnnaSophia Robb as Gertra
Picture made by my awesome friend, Elyse.
I don’t know for Jace and Maurice, the two supporting characters for Crime Chasers. I’ll have to do some research.
8. Pepsi or Coke?
Coke. I’ve never tried Pepsi. Perhaps I should sometime.
9. If you could play one musical instrument, what would it be?
The harp! I would love to be able to play that. I do play the violin however, and it is quite nice.
10. What’s the best thing you can cook?
Let’s see…I bake more then cook. Hmm. Well I make a pretty darn good grilled veggie sandwich.
11. Favorite girl name? Favorite boy name?
Francis and Vaudry. Francis can also be a boy name as well. I also love Anne.
WHO I GIVE THE AWARD TO
I actually think some of these blogs might have 200 followers, but I have no way of knowing.