Yep. I am.
Miss Alexandria, a wonderful blogger and steampunker, gave me a lovely award! Thank you! And you guys should, you know, go follow her.
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Hmm. Seven interesting things…
1. I play the violin. Very basically however, and I hardly ever actually, you know, play it.
2. I have the habit of blanking when I am supposed to name my favorite books, a certain amount of them, etc. This is happening now.
3. I’ve written one novel. It seriously needs a lot of revising.
4. I am most proud of a character that I created in a steampunk roleplay. Edith. I may have mentioned her once or twice.
5. I love history. I am not that good at exact dates, but I love learning about people’s stories, or just…history. It’s fascinating.
6. I love listening to music–all kinds. It inspires me. Yet, I am not that musical.
7. I’m Christian. Non-denominational.
THE EPIC BLOGGERS
NevilleGirl Her blog is what introduced me to WordPress and the world of blogging, really. So she really deserves this.
Jasmine who I shall be seeing on Sunday! To say I am excited is a understatement.
Elyse who drew baby Gertra and I am still dying of adorableness.
Orphu Epic blogger and her posts are hilarious.
Kiwi who is very awesome, and a great Nanoer.
Vee who has a very lovely blog!
Ann, who also likes Artemis Fowl! That speaks highly of her awesomeness.
Thay, who has a blog(obviously) and you can not tell how happy that makes me.
Brittani, who was one of the first people I flaired (no, spell check, flaired is a real word) about House of Anubis with.
Sarah, who is epic. Also. SOUFFLES.
Miriam, who made me feel encouraged about revising/rewriting/second drafting.
Wren, who is very sweet and is a fellow actor!
Jordan, another fellow Nanoer!
Gabrielle, who likes classics and period dramas. Very good taste.