Yay! An award! Thank you, Orphu!
Wait, it’s a sisterhood award? Then that means I’m Orphu’s sister. Hello, my long lost sister!
- Acknowledge the person who passed the award to you and provide their link.
- Include the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions posted below.
- Make up your own ten questions for the next people.
- Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you can select is up to you.
- Notify each individual that you have nominated them
1. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I ask you this question?
I get to answer questions!
2. What’s your favourite flightless bird?
After some Wikipedia searching, I’ve deciding on the New Guinea Flightless Rail.
A popular answer may be penguins, but they’ve gotten a bit overrated in my opinion.
3. If you could no longer be a mammal, what creature would you be? (No idea why you would have to stop being a mammal but it’s a legitimate question, all right?)
Well, a bird obviously! But not a flightless one…because the whole point of being a bird would be being able to fly. Hmm….probably a Golden Finch.
4. Have you ever misread a word that drastically changed the meaning of the sentence? What was it?
I’ve done this a lot, but sadly I can remember. I’ve also written a word wrong when roleplaying.
It’s a bit embarrassing.
5. Stargirl or Pippi Longstocking?
Pippi for sure. I love her– I even dressed up as her when I was…eleven for Halloween. I had the crazy braids and everything.
Why did the dub of the television series they made of it have to sound so weird?
6. If you were forced to leave this world in favor of a book-world, which world would you pick?
This will take some careful consideration….probably Artemis Fowl’s world. I like Anne Shirley’s, but it’s more dangerous. There were less treatments for illness’ and such.
7. What are your feelings about Pluto?
Pluto is nice. It’s a very pretty planet, and a name of a dog. I’m not sure which dog.
8. If you had to get a tattoo, what tattoo would you get?
It would be a tattoo that had a little house with gables on it. I kid you not.
9. Would you attend Frodo and Sam’s wedding if they invited you?
Oh, of course! And Aragon could kiss Merry to make Frodo and Sam less embarrassed(you all know which video I’m talking about.) Though I don’t really think they would be embarrassed…they would be actually getting married after all.
10. What would you have been named if you were male?
This is awesome question. I love this question? Have I mentioned that this a great question?
I would have been named Francis, and I’ve always loved the name after hearing that. I used the girl’s version of Frances a lot in stories, back when I had about five names that I usually used.
Such a nice sounding name….
Miriam who’s a published author now!