RULES OF WEIRDNESS
1. If you are tagged, answer the questions in the meme in a blog post on your blog.
2. Make sure at the beginning of your post you put a link to the blog of the person who tagged you.
3. Tag at least three people to do the same thing (you can tag more than three people if you would like).
4. Have fun!
What do you think the weirdest color is? Ooh…sickly lime green. Mainly because it makes me feel sick.
What is the weirdest TV show/movie you have ever seen? I…don’t know. Maybe…well, once we were at the beach and watching TV(we just have one to watch DVDs, etc on) and their was a American’s Got Talent episode running.
They were doing trapeze work over hot coal.
What is the weirdest food you have ever tried? I have too many allergies to try strange food.
What is the weirdest drink you have ever tried? Hmm. Maybe this mango coconut drink? It was a soda like drink, so it was rather odd.
Who is your weirdest friend? Oh, dear. Let’s see. Man. Um. Leah(fake name). Yes. Leah. DOLPHIN JUMP!
What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen on the internet? Oh honey. Where do you want me to began?
What is the weirdest thing your pet has ever done? Haha, my dog is weird. This should be fun.
Once, we couldn’t find her and we were getting increasingly frantic. So, finally one of us opened the lower cabinet doors…and guess who was inside?
Also, she used to lay on top of our sofa’s back like a cat when she was a puppy. And when we still had a sofa.
What is the weirdest book you have ever read? It was a book version of film about Igor. Yeah.
What is the weirdest blog you follow? Either Musings from Neville’s Navel or A Mirror Made of Words. Both are hilarious and wonderfully weird.
Three Weird Bloggers Whom I’ll Tag
1. Sarah. I JUST MET YOU AND THIS CRAZY, SO I’LL TAG YOU MAYBE?
2. Jazzy. Just to, you know, make Atticus get annoyed by having to wait longer for his interview.
3. Kiwi! Use the meme wisely. *fails at sounding Gandalf/Dumbledore like*